Avid writer, photographer, Campervan Capers blogger
… and experienced Cycling Widow
Born in Australia, I was raised in England and lived Down Under for five years in my twenties. Before returning to Old Blighty, I discovered long-lost family, stayed on a camel farm, worked on a City Farm project, and got bitten by every mozzie around.
I enjoy drawing my observations & ideas together into whatever form seems appropriate – be it a book, short story, article, poem, or song. I’m also an avid photographer and my images complement my writing in the Campervan Capers blog.
I currently live in Cornwall, England, with my cycling-obsessed partner.
So far, I’ve published several books:
- Campervan Capers, a light-hearted yet practical travel book;
- Cycling Widows, a satire on the world of cycling;
- The Jacaranda Trail, a travel tale about her time Down Under; and
- SHADES, a collection of fictional works.
- Campervan Capers 2, a sequel adapted from the 2011 travel blog;
- The Welsh Leek Conspiracy, a travel tale from Campervan Capers;
- Under an Australian Sky, Reflections on Life Down Under; and
- The Intrepid Adventures of Ralph Ingleton, a story from SHADES.
All my work mentioned above is available in digital format; and Campervan Capers & The Jacaranda Trail have also been released in print with CreateSpace. My Small World series of children’s stories is scheduled for development at a later date.