Avid writer, photographer, Campervan Capers blogger
… and experienced Cycling Widow
Born in Australia, raised in the UK, I’ve been an indie author for several years now. I write both fiction and non-fiction, covering topics as diverse as capers in a campervan, the vagaries of living with an obsessive cyclist, travels Down Under, and tales ‘full of twists, turns & tickles’ based in Cornwall where I currently live.
I lived in my Australian birthplace for five years in my twenties, and made it through without being bitten by either shark or snake. Mozzies, however, did love to use me as a dart board! But now I’m safely back in Old Blighty, where I live with my cycling-obsessed partner.
To find out more, visit my main website at www.foleysforum.co.uk/about.
- Cyclopathic Tendencies, an action/adventure novel set in the world of cycling;
- Tales from Corny Cove, humorous tales set on a Cornish cliff-top campsite;
- Campervan Capers, a light-hearted yet practical travel book;
- Cycling Widows, a satire on the world of cycling;
- The Jacaranda Trail, a journey of discovery Down Under; and
- SHADES, a collection of fictional works.